Please read the following information and guidelines before submitting a book for review.
1. Is there a charge for reviewing my book?
- No! Romance Reader at Heart™ does not charge authors/publishers for reviewing. However, please note that due to the large volume of review requests we receive, it is impossible for us to accept all books submitted. However, we do our best to accept as many review submissions as we can.
2. How recent must my book have been published for me to submit it for review?
- We accept romance books in all sub-genres (except hard erotica - see note below) for review that are:
- within 3 months of their publication date to the current date;
- current releases; upcoming new releases;
- current re-releases of previously published works;
- ebook submissions are welcome, following the same criteria as print submissions. We currently do not accept short stories. However, we do accept novellas (20,000-50,000 words) for review, and complete anthologies are welcome.
3. If you have any further questions, please contact Romance Reader at Heart™ via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Romance Reader at Heart™ reserves the right to refuse to review and/or promote any work it deems inappropriate content for this website.
5. Required information to include in your review request:
- Submitter's name
- Author's name
- Contact email
- Author's web URL
- Book title, ISBN #, publisher and publication date
- Subgenre and time period
- Versions available for review, i.e. ebook, print.
Send your request to reviewrequest @ romancereaderatheart.com.
Last update: April 2013