Here's how you play:
You'll be given nine clues over a nine day period that will lead you to the hidden identity of our featured writer. Submit your guess through the form below, and a winner will be drawn at random at the end of each round to win free books.
So pull up those databases, get out the boxes of romance novels we know overflow your attics, basements, and boxes under your beds, and begin your new trek to discover, meet and greet, and get to know our newest showcased authors!
Last round's Mystery Author was VIVIAN AREND.
This round's new clues... *We inadvertantly began our Mystery Author last week with the wrong author. Sorry, but we have to begin again. Good luck!!
1. Our author this round has made both the USA Today & NYT Bestsellers list.
2. Our mystery author collects carousel horse music boxes and has one that stands three feet tall.
3. Our mystery author often tweets pictures while attending baseball games.
4. Our mystery author has used some variation of her mother's name in many of her books.
5. Our mystery author writes historical, contemporary, and young adult romance.
6. Our mystery author writes young adult paranormal with her son under another name.
7. Our mystery author was born in England but grew up in Texas.
When you think you've discovered Mad's Mystery Author, submit your guess below. (Open to U.S. and Canada mailing addresses only.) End date for last guess: May 23, 2013.
Enter your guess below:
Previously Featured Mystery Authors:
|Jennifer Ashley||HelenKay Dimon||Kate Noble|
|Maya Banks||Cecilia Grant||Carly Phillips|
|Kristen Beairsto||Anne Hope||Katie Porter|
|Meg Benjamin||Laura Hunsaker||Jill Shalvis|
|Jaci Burton||Larissa Ione||Shannon Stacey|
|Rhian Cahill||Julie James||Jodi Thomas|
|Anna Cambell||Virginia Kantra||Shiloh Walker|
|Dakota Cassidy||Elle Kennedy||N. J. Walters|
|Beth Cornelison||Tina Leonard||Veronica Wolff|
|Callie Croix||Elisabeth Naughton||Serenity Woods|